Kanken Blue Ridge Backpack
The Kånken backpack by Fjällräven was created in 1978 and has been trusted by many for its durability ever since. In fact, its main purpose is to straighten the backs of its wearers and serve as a preventative measure for back problems.
- Fluorocarbon-Free Impregnation The Material Is Hard-Wearing, Lightweight Vinylon F Fabric That Is Able To Withstand Dirt And Wetness.
- Inside Back Pocket With Removable Seat Pad. Inside Compartment, Open Outside Pocket(S), Zippered Outside Pocket(S)
- Large Main Compartment With A Large, Zippered Opening.
- Two Side Pockets And A Zippered Pocket On The Front.
- Inside Back Pocket With Removable Seat Pad. Inside Compartment, Open Outside Pocket(S), Zippered Outside Pocket(S) The Carrying System Is Simple But Practical And Consists Of Handles At The Top And Slender, Adjustable Shoulder Straps. The Logo On The Front Is Reflective. It Also Has An Address Label Inside The Main Compartment.