The Bowfish Internship Program
Is to give an opportunity to tweenage girls in our community to grow and learn to be confident in themselves. The "tweenage" years are some of the hardest and most confusing times in a young girl’s life, and we hope that with this internship, we can encourage girls to have confidence in themselves AND the help them to under the importance of supporting their peers.
The Bowfish Internship Program is all about gaining experience and giving our young girls something positive to look up to! Internship will cover an array of different fields while getting an opportunity to interact && be apart of a team of motivated, smart, talented girlbosses who are supportive of one another. Getting to be apart of our company culture while gaining experience will help you to feel totally confident in pursuing your talents, whatever they might be.
If chosen for our internship program you will be working on several different projects that may include:
- Sewing and pattern making
- Using social media responsibly
- Project management & execution
- Taking and staging photoshoots
- Helping with customer service and learning people skills
- && many other exciting things that we’ll come up with later :)
Requested Skillz & Requirements:While we would like to accept everyone, unfortunately we are only able to take 3 interns per internship period. If you are not accepted, you can always re-apply! Since we’ll be doing a lot of hands on projects, we are looking for someone who has the following traits/skillz:
- Detail oriented & organized
- Is responsible and reliable
- Has a high level of motivation
- Is between the ages 12-14
Time Frame:The Bowfish Internship Program is a twelve month long program where you will get an opportunity to meet with our team once a week for 2-3 hours after school. The day of the week will be determined based on interns schedule and will be consistently held on the same day.
- 12 Months
- 1 Day per week
- 2-3 Hour sessions
A new internship term begins every June
Directions & Application Process:
- Fill out application
Download & print application below, fill out by hand, and drop off at or mail to Bowfish Kids. (956 Asbury Avenue Ocean City, NJ 08226)
If you meet all of our qualifications & requirements, we will contact you to set up an interview and go over your application.
Applications are due on APRIL 20th but will be accepted year-round
• We will be notifying selected & non selected applicants of a decision within 2 weeks of your interviews.
• If you have been selected for an internship, we will find a day after school that works for the interns schedule & secure a start date.